Prosciutto wrapped shrimp & scallops
- 1 pound(s) shrimp peeled and deveined
- 6 large sea scallops
- 1/3 pound(s) thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 lemons juice from
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh sage or thyme chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 Fire & Flavor cedar grilling plank soaked
- 1. PReheat grill to medium-low heat, about 350F. Cut prosciutto into 1 inch strips. Wrap shrimp and scallops with prosciutto and place into a shallow baking dish.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, herbs, and oilive oil. season with salt and pepper. Drizzle marinade over seafood and allow to marinate for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- 3. Place soaked plank on grill, close lid, and heat for 3 minutes.Using tongs, flip plank and place seafood on the heated side of plank. Close lid and grill for 10 minutes or until shrimp are pink and firm to touch. Remove plank from grill and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lefty24 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Prosciutto wrapped shrimp & scallops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers