- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 pound okra pods, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 (1/2-ounce) slices prosciutto, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- Cooking spray
- calories 90
- fat 7.5 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- monofat 4.9 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- protein 3 g
- carbohydrate 4 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 6 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 222 mg
- calcium 24 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Combine 3 tablespoons oil, vinegar, honey, rind, pepper, and salt in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Wrap okra halves with prosciutto strips. Thread wrapped okra onto 8 (12-inch) skewers. Brush wrapped okra evenly with remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
Place okra on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 8 minutes or until prosciutto is crisp and okra is crisp-tender, turning once after 4 minutes. Brush wrapped okra with half of balsamic mixture; grill 1 minute. Remove from heat; drizzle with remaining balsamic mixture.