1. Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling on medium
2. Chop thyme and fennel together; combine, in bowl, with cheese, pinch salt, and 1/4 tsp black pepper
3. Scoop 1 level tsp goat cheese mixture onto cut side of 1 fig half. Repeat with remaining cheese and figs. Wrap 1 strip prosciutto around each fig, enclosing cheese. If prosciutto doesn't stick to itself, secure with toothpicks.
4. Grill figs 2 to 3 minutes or until prosciutto is lightly charred and cheese is soft, turning over once.
5. Meanwhile, in bowl, whisk vinegar, honey, oil, and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Add greens; toss to coat.
6. Remove toothpicks, if any. Divide greens and figs among serving plates.
Go to full version of