Prosciutto-Wrapped Grilled Fig Salad / Good Housekeeping
Prep 15 minutes; total 20 minutes; 285 calories per serving
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fennel seeds
- 4 ounce(s) goat cheese
- salt and pepper
- 10 fresh figs, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 ounce(s) very thinly sliced prosciutto cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoon(s) sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) pure honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 5 ounce(s) mixed baby greens
- 1. Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling on medium
- 2. Chop thyme and fennel together; combine, in bowl, with cheese, pinch salt, and 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3. Scoop 1 level tsp goat cheese mixture onto cut side of 1 fig half. Repeat with remaining cheese and figs. Wrap 1 strip prosciutto around each fig, enclosing cheese. If prosciutto doesn't stick to itself, secure with toothpicks.
- 4. Grill figs 2 to 3 minutes or until prosciutto is lightly charred and cheese is soft, turning over once.
- 5. Meanwhile, in bowl, whisk vinegar, honey, oil, and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Add greens; toss to coat.
- 6. Remove toothpicks, if any. Divide greens and figs among serving plates.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Prosciutto-Wrapped Grilled Fig Salad / Good Housekeeping Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads