Prosciutto Wrapped Figs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 4 large whole figs (or 16 small mission figs)
- 3 oz package(s) prosciutto
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Cut a small hole in the center of the flesh of each fig. Fill each hole with 1/4 teaspoon of goat cheese.
- Take a prosciutto slice and tear in half. Use 1 half to diagonally wrap around the fig, starting from the top. Tuck underneath at the ends. Repeat until all figs are wrapped. (Secure with toothpicks if necessary.) Place wrapped figs on prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced.
- In a small bowl, combine honey and pumpkin pie spice. Drizzle honey evenly over each fig.
- Place in the oven on the top rack and roast for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AMastondrea and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Prosciutto Wrapped Figs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers