Prosciutto-wrapped Barramundi Kebabs
- 6 small red potatoes
- 4 to 6 slices prosciutto
- 12 ounces barramundi fillets, cut into 12 pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Garnish: lemon wedges
- 1. Microwave potatoes at HIGH 5 minutes or until tender. Cool slightly, and cut in half.
- 2. Cut each slice of prosciutto lengthwise into 2 or 3 pieces. Wrap prosciutto around fish. Thread fish and potatoes alternately onto metal or presoaked wooden skewers.
- 3. Combine oil and rosemary. Brush kebabs with oil mixture, and place on a lightly greased large baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Garnish, if desired.
- Wine pick: Pair Australia's prime sport fish with another Down Under favorite—Yalumba Organic Viognier (about $15) from South Australia. It features the typical flowery aromas of Viognier with a touch of citrus and tropical fruit.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note