- 16 asparagus spears
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, hard-boiled, peeled, and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated fresh lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices prosciutto
- calories 88
- caloriesfromfat 63 %
- protein 6.5 g
- fat 6.1 g
- satfat 3 g
- carbohydrate 3.5 g
- fiber 0.6 g
- sodium 336 mg
- cholesterol 69 mg
How to Make It
Snap woody ends off asparagus spears. In a large frying pan, bring 3/4 cup water to boil. Add salt and trimmed asparagus, cover, and cook until asparagus is tender, about 4 minutes. Drain, dry, and let cool.
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, chopped egg, parsley, lemon juice, mustard, lemon zest, and pepper. Add salt to taste.
Lay 4 asparagus spears on each piece of prosciutto and roll up. Repeat to form 4 bundles. Serve with sauce.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.