Really easy and delicious sandwich! My husband loved it.
Prosciutto, Pear, and Blue Cheese Sandwiches
Photo: John Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 sandwich)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 324
- Fat: 13.8g
- Saturated fat: 5.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 15g
- Carbohydrate: 36.4g
- Fiber: 9.7g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 706mg
- Calcium: 408mg
- 8 slices 100% multigrain bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 medium shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 ripe pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 ounces blue cheese, sliced
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Arrange bread in a single layer on a baking sheet; broil 3 minutes or until toasted. Turn bread slices over; spread butter evenly over bread slices. Broil an additional 2 minutes or until toasted.
- 3. Combine arugula and shallot in a medium bowl. Drizzle arugula mixture with oil and vinegar; sprinkle with pepper. Toss well to coat. Divide arugula mixture evenly among 4 bread slices, buttered side up; top evenly with prosciutto. Divide pear slices and cheese evenly among sandwiches; top each sandwich with 1 bread slice, buttered side down.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This