- 1/2 cup finely diced cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup finely diced honeydew
- 4 thin slices prosciutto, finely chopped (about 2 oz.)
- 8 large fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1 (3.5-oz.) package miniature toasts (about 32)
How to Make It
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl. Arrange toasts on a serving platter. Top each with 1 rounded teaspoonful cantaloupe mixture.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ile de France Le Petit Pain Grillé.
Red Bell Pepper-Feta Toasts: Stir together 1/3 cup finely chopped roasted red bell pepper, 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese, 2 Tbsp. minced golden raisins, 1 1/2 Tbsp. minced drained capers, 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil, 5 thinly sliced basil leaves, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Arrange 32 miniature toasts on a serving platter. Top each toast with 1 rounded teaspoonful red bell pepper mixture. Makes 8 to 12 appetizer servings. Prep: 20 min.