Prosciutto Chicken Rolls
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 209
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 34.6g
- Carbohydrate: 7.9g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 547mg
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Calcium: 181mg
- 6 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2/3 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped drained oilpacked sun-dried tomato halves
- 6 very thin slices prosciutto
- Cooking spray
- 1 3/4 cup bottled marinara sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Combine ricotta cheese and next 3 ingredients in a bowl. Place 1 slice prosciutto on top of each chicken breast half. Spoon cheese mixture evenly over prosciutto, spreading to 1/4 inch from sides. Roll up chicken, jelly roll fashion; start with short side. Secure with wooden picks.
- Place chicken rolls in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon 1 cup marinara sauce over chicken. Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover; spoon liquid from bottom of dish over chicken, and bake an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is done. Slice each roll into 4 or 5 slices. Place slices on individual serving plates. Microwave remaining 3/4 cup marinara sauce at HIGH until thoroughly heated. Spoon marinara sauce evenly over slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes