Prosciutto Chicken Rolls
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 chicken roll and about 5 tablespoons sauce)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 209
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 34.6g
- Carbohydrate: 7.9g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 547mg
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Calcium: 181mg
- 6 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2/3 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped drained oilpacked sun-dried tomato halves
- 6 very thin slices prosciutto
- Cooking spray
- 1 3/4 cup bottled marinara sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Combine ricotta cheese and next 3 ingredients in a bowl. Place 1 slice prosciutto on top of each chicken breast half. Spoon cheese mixture evenly over prosciutto, spreading to 1/4 inch from sides. Roll up chicken, jelly roll fashion; start with short side. Secure with wooden picks.
- Place chicken rolls in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon 1 cup marinara sauce over chicken. Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover; spoon liquid from bottom of dish over chicken, and bake an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is done. Slice each roll into 4 or 5 slices. Place slices on individual serving plates. Microwave remaining 3/4 cup marinara sauce at HIGH until thoroughly heated. Spoon marinara sauce evenly over slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note