Prosciutto Asparagus Spirals
Thaw: 40 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 6 tablespoon(s) garlic & herb spreadable cheese, softened
- 8 slice(s) prosciutto or thinly sliced deli ham
- 30 medium asparagus spears, trimmed
- • Heat the oven to 400°F. Unfold the pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface. Spread 3 tablespoons cheese on each pastry sheet. Top each with 4 slices prosciutto. Cut each into 15 strips crosswise, making 30 in all.
- • Tightly wrap 1 pastry strip around each asparagus spear, prosciutto-side in. Place the pastries seam-side down onto 2 baking sheets.
- • Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note