- 1 pound boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 teaspoons fajita seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Warm corn tortillas
- Toppings: salsa, sour cream, guacamole
How to Make It
Slice pork diagonally across the grain into 1/4-inch strips; toss with 1 tablespoon cilantro, garlic, and fajita seasoning. Let stand 15 minutes.
Sauté pork, bell pepper, and onion in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until pork is done. Add soup, lime juice, and remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro, and cook until thoroughly heated. Serve in warm tortillas with desired toppings.