- 1-1/2 pound(s) 90% lean ground beef
- 1 cup(s) tomato juice or tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) Quaker Oats uncooked
- 1 egg or 2 egg whites slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt optional
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Heat oven to 350 F. In a large bowl combine all ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Press into 8 x 4 inch loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour to medium (160 F) doneness until not pink in center and juices show no pink color. Let stand 5 minutes; drain off any juices before slicing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DondiK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note