Princess Pie (Coconut Cream Pie)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 chopped pecans
- Mix and pat in an 8x8 inch pan, bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until just beginning to turn golden. Do not over bake.
- Layer two:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Beat together sugar and cream cheese. Fold in whipped topping. Spread on cooled crust.
- Layer three:
- 1 small package coconut cream instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk (any milk will do, but whole milk makes pudding so much tastier)
- Mix until thickened. Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining tub of whipped topping.
- Toast 1 cup coconut. Sprinkle evenly on dessert. Refrigerate
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Princess Pie (Coconut Cream Pie) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries