Prickly Pear Barbeque Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) sauce
- 3/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup red chili paste
- 2 TBS minced roasted green chiles
- 1 TBS minced jalapenos
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup minced green pepper
- Simmer all ingredients over low heat until thickened.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKP220 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Prickly Pear Barbeque Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments