Prevention Flat Belly Diet Recipes Chocolate Pudding with Bananas and Graham Crackers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 whole(s) graham crackers crushed
- 1 whole(s) large ripe banana sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 cup(s) 1% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1.5 cup(s) semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips (MUFA)
- 1. DIVIDE graham cracker crumbs evenly among 6 custard cups or ramekins. Press into bottom. Top with banana, reserving a few slices for garnish.
- 2. MIX sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt in large saucepan. Stir in milk. Whisk over medium heat until pudding thickens and comes to a boil.
- 3. COOK 1 minute longer. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Pour into prepared custard cups. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours. Top each serving with 1?4 cup of the chocolate chips and garnish with reserved banana.
- Nutritional Info Per Serving
- 391 cal, 7 g pro, 65 g carb, 4 g fiber, 15 g fat, 8.5 g sat fat, 6 mg chol, 150 mg sodium
- Read more: http://www.prevention.com/print/22365#ixzz2MQh9cpLG
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HawaiianTaz61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Prevention Flat Belly Diet Recipes Chocolate Pudding with Bananas and Graham Crackers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts