Pretzle Party Mix
- 6 cup(s) Cheez-its
- 1 package(s) (9 oz.) pretzle pieces (or 5 cups broken pretzles)
- 1 can(s) (12 oz.) peanuts
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) Italian seasoning crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. In a roasting pan, combine crackers, pretzles and peanuts. In a bowl, stir together melted butter, Italian seasoning, pepper and garlic; drizzle over cracker mixture. Stir to evenly coat.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread snack mix on large sheet of foil to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pretzle Party Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks