Community Recipe from
- 2 bag(s) Snyders Pretzles broken into bite size pieces
- 1 cup(s) oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) dill
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon pepper
- 1 package(s) ranch dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together oil and all seasonings. Coat pretzles pieces. Spread on cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes.
- Cool on paper towel and store in airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pretzle Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks