Soften Cream Cheese: 45 Minutes
- 2 cup(s) boiling water
- 8 ounce(s) Cool Whip - thawed
- 2 cup(s) crushed pretzels
- 2-10 oz. package(s) frozen strawberries
- 3 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) melted margarine
- 8 ounce(s) softened cream cheese
- 2-3 oz. package(s) strawberry Jello
- Make crust: Combine pretzels, margarine and 3 tbsp. sugar, pat into a 9x13 Pyrex dish, bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Middle Filling: Mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip, spread over cooled crust.
- Top Layer: Mix Jello with boiling water - add frozen strawberries. Let set for 10 minutes, pour on top of creamed mixture and refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cinders and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note