- 1 cup crushed pretzels
- 1/3 cup melted butter no substitute
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 9 oz cool whip
- 1 large box of strawberry gelatin
- 1 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 med can crushed pinapple
- 2 pints of frozen strawberries
- mix ingredients and press into 13x9 inch pyres bake at 350 for 12 min. and cool
- Beat filling ingredients until smooth and pour onto crust
- mix the gelatin with the boiling water and add the pineapple mix until gelatin is disolved
- put the frozen strawberries into the hot liquid and this will cool the liquid down
- pour over the filling and place in the refrigerater for several hours.
- Can be seved as is or with cool whip topping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by toningary and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pretzel Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts