Pretzel Pork Chops
More From Southern Living
- 6 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork chops, trimmed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage
- Place pork between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Stir together mayonnaise and garlic powder. Dip pork in mayonnaise mixture; dredge in crushed pretzels.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops; sprinkle with sage. Cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This