- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup ground pecans
- Cream butter in a large mixing bowl; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and spices in a medium mixing bowl; add to creamed mixture, stirring well. Stir in pecans.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. With floured hands, roll each ball into a rope, 10 to 12 inches long; twist ropes into pretzel shapes. Place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove pretzels from cookie sheets, and cool on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This