Pretzel-and-Mustard Baked Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 2 cups pretzel nuggets
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- Parchment paper
- 3 pounds skinless chicken parts (including bones)
- Heat oven to 375°. Pulse pretzels in a food processor until nuggets become coarse crumbs. Whisk mustard, milk and salt in a bowl. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll each piece of chicken in mustard mixture, rubbing off excess into a bowl. Coat chicken with crumbs and place on baking sheet. Bake until juices run clear when pierced with a fork, about 45 minutes. Serve warm.
- THE SKINNY
- 430 calories per serving, 9.7 g fat (2.3 g saturated), 23.8 g carbs, 0.5 g fiber, 52 g protein
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pretzel-and-Mustard Baked Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes