Pretty Pepper Kebabs
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 kebabs)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 52
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 1.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1.3g
- Carbohydrate: 8.6g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 5mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- Garlic- or olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- Soak 8 (6-inch) wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
- Prepare grill.
- Alternately thread vegetables onto skewers. Coat each kebab with cooking spray.
- Place kebabs on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill, covered, 10 minutes or until done, turning occasionally. Remove from grill, and serve immediately.
- Tip: These colorful vegetable kebabs are great for cookouts. Serve them with chicken, beef, or pork, or over rice for a meatless dish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note