- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- Garlic- or olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- calories 52
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 1.9 g
- satfat 0.3 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 1.3 g
- carbohydrate 8.6 g
- fiber 2.3 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 5 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Soak 8 (6-inch) wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
Alternately thread vegetables onto skewers. Coat each kebab with cooking spray.
Place kebabs on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill, covered, 10 minutes or until done, turning occasionally. Remove from grill, and serve immediately.
Tip: These colorful vegetable kebabs are great for cookouts. Serve them with chicken, beef, or pork, or over rice for a meatless dish.