Pretty in Pink facial
The "Pretty in Pink" facial helps cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize and fortify your skin, leaving your face feeling young and supple. The facial uses all-natural ingredients and costs less than $5!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- guava fruit
- plain yogurt
- chilled grapefruit slices
- fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- • Wash face with warm water
- • Cut one ripe guava fruit into halves
- • Remove seeds and cut the fruit into small pieces (Do not peel off the skin)
- • Mix the guava and yogurt together to make a paste
- • Using your fingers, rub the paste on your face in a circular motion
- • Leave paste on for 10 minutes, then rinse the face with a warm cloth
- • Dip a cotton ball in the grapefruit juice and lightly dab all over the face
- • Do not rinse
- • Let face dry and apply regular moisturizer
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shannonlily2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note