Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) (10 oz) refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 2 ounce(s) thinly sliced salami or pepperoni (about 21/2 inches in diameter)
- 1 package(s) (6 ounce) sliced Provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheet. On lightly floured surface, unroll pizza crust dough. Gently stretch into 12- by 10 -inch rectangle.
- Arrange salami or pepperoni and cheese over pizza to within 2 inches of edges. Starting at a long edge, roll up loosely. Pinch to seal seam. Press ends with fork; turn under. Place, seam -side down, on prepared cookie sheet. With a sharp knife, cut 3 diagonal slits in top of stromboli for steam to escape.
- Bake 25 minutes or until stromboli is lightly browned. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 1-inch slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by martinslp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Presto Stromboli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza