Premier Cheesecake Cranberry Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) quick or old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup(s) packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) 2 sticks butter/margarine softened
- 12 ounce(s) Nestle premier white morsels 1 package
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese 1 package softened
- 1 can(s) Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 can(s) whole berry cranberry sauce 16 oz
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 2. Combine flour, oats and brown sugar in large bowl. Add butter; mix until crumbly. Stir in morsels. Reserve 2 1/2 cups morsel mixture for topping. With floured fingers, press remaining mixture into prepared pan.
- 3. Beat cream cheese in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract; mix until smooth. Pour over crust. Combine cranberry sauce and cornstarch in medium bowl. Spoon over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle reserved morsel mixture over cranberry mixture.
- 4. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover; refrigerate until serving time (up to 1 day). Cut into bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LongBeachLiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Premier Cheesecake Cranberry Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts