Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) evaporated skim milk
- 12 regular marshmallows
- 1 stick of margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 8 ounce(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) walnut pieces toasted
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Get out all of the ingredients and the pan greased or sprayed with Pam. Once you start, you will need to stir constantly.
- 2. Mix sugar, evaporated skimmed milk, marshmallows, margarine and salt in a heavy 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly. Bring to a boil (mixture bubbling all over top) for 5 minutes more.
- 3. Take off of heat.
- 4. Stir in chocolate chips until completely melted. Stir in walnuts and vanilla. Beat with a spoon for about 2 or 3 minutes.
- 5. Spread in a buttered 8-inch square pan.
- 4. Cool. It will cut better if you put the fudge in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- I have found that this recipe works as well if I buy Pet Evaporated milk (small can =2/3 cup) and use ½ stick margarine. The recipe calls for the evaporated skimmed milk and 1 stick margarine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliecook1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes