Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) evaporated skim milk
- 12 regular marshmallows
- 1 stick of margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 8 ounce(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) walnut pieces toasted
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Get out all of the ingredients and the pan greased or sprayed with Pam. Once you start, you will need to stir constantly.
- 2. Mix sugar, evaporated skimmed milk, marshmallows, margarine and salt in a heavy 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly. Bring to a boil (mixture bubbling all over top) for 5 minutes more.
- 3. Take off of heat.
- 4. Stir in chocolate chips until completely melted. Stir in walnuts and vanilla. Beat with a spoon for about 2 or 3 minutes.
- 5. Spread in a buttered 8-inch square pan.
- 4. Cool. It will cut better if you put the fudge in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- I have found that this recipe works as well if I buy Pet Evaporated milk (small can =2/3 cup) and use ½ stick margarine. The recipe calls for the evaporated skimmed milk and 1 stick margarine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliecook1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note