Chicken, kielbasa and shrimp are mixed with a bold combination of Swanson® Chicken Stock, rice, turmeric and salsa to make a colorful dish that's a real crowd pleaser.
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 4 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock, heated
- 1 cup Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 pkg. (16 ounces) turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 12 ounces frozen peeled and deveined small cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 pkg. (about 10 ounces) refrigerated fully-cooked chicken breast strips
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the rice and cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Stir in the stock, salsa and turmeric and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover the skillet and cook for 15 minutes.
Stir in the kielbasa, shrimp and chicken. Cover the skillet and cook for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
Campbell's Kitchen Tip: "Some like it hot and some don't! Before selecting which salsa to use in this recipe (hot, medium or mild) I consider the other foods I'm serving and my guests' preference for spicy foods." Cathy Marschean-Spivak, Campbell's Kitchen
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes