Pre-Contest Protein Pancakes
Full of protein, fiber, and overall deliciousness. NUTRITION INFO: 195 calories, 6g fat, 8g carbs, 29g protein http://www.blogilates.com/recipe-index/healthy-breakfasts/pre-contest-protein-pancakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Psyllium Husk
- 1 tub(s) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 whole(s) Egg
- 1/4 cup(s) Water, Soymilk, Ricemilk, Almondmilk
- 1. Mix all in a bowl
- 2. Spray pan lightly with PAM. Make sure it’s on medium heat.
- 3. Flip when no longer runny (wait about 30-40 sec)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ashleyennedy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note