This rich sauce is also good spooned over ice cream and is perfect for gift-giving.
This recipe goes with Pumpkin Chess Pie
Yield: 2 cups
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in pecans and vanilla. Cool slightly; serve warm over slices of pie.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note