I made this to day. Sooo good and easy. It is a recipe I will make again.
Praline Pull-Apart Bread
This indulgent Praline Pull-Apart Bread tastes as good as it looks. Don't skip the quick step of whipping the cream before stirring in the brown sugar—that's the secret to the smooth texture of the caramel-flavored sauce.
More From Southern Living
Other: 9 Hours, 10 Minutes
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 (2-lb.) package frozen bread roll dough
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1. Stir together granulated sugar and 3 tsp. cinnamon. Coat each roll in butter; dredge rolls in sugar mixture. Arrange in a lightly greased 10-inch tube pan; sprinkle with pecans. Cover and chill 8 to 18 hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 325°. Beat whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form; stir in brown sugar and remaining 1 tsp. cinnamon. Pour mixture over dough. Place pan on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes; invert onto a serving plate, and drizzle with any remaining glaze in pan.
- Note: We tested with Rhodes White Dinner Rolls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note