- 2 cups pecan halves
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (3-ounce) bag butter-flavored microwave popcorn, popped (12 cups) (we tested with Orville Redenbacher's Smart Pop)
- Place pecans in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, maple syrup, and butter in a small heavy saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring often. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
- Drizzle sugar mixture over pecans, tossing to coat. Add popcorn, 2 cups at a time, stirring until well coated.
- Spoon popcorn mixture onto a buttered 15" x 10" jellyroll pan. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring mixture every 15 minutes with a large spoon. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This