- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Combine all ingredients; spread into a lightly buttered 9-inch round cakepan.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring once, or until coating is slightly crystallized. Remove from oven; stir and cool. Store in an airtight container.
- Praline Almonds: Substitute 1 1/2 cups chopped sliced blanched almonds. Bake at 350º for 15 minutes, stirring once. Yield: about 1 1/2 cups.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note