More From Southern Living
Bake: 40 Minutes
- 4 (1-ounce) unsweetened chocolate baking squares
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- Chocolate Glaze
- 2 cups coarsely chopped Praline Pecans
- Microwave chocolate squares in a microwave-safe bowl at MEDIUM (50% power) 1 1/2 minutes, stirring at 30-second intervals until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Add melted chocolate, beating just until blended.
- Add flour, beating at low speed just until blended. Stir in vanilla and chocolate morsels. Spread batter into a greased and floured 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely on wire rack. Spread brownies evenly with Chocolate Glaze; sprinkle evenly with Praline Pecans. Cut into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts