Community Recipe from
- 2 stick(s) Butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 1 cup(s) Oats
- 12-16 ounce(s) Whipped Topping
- 2 cup(s) Chopped Pecans
- 12 ounce(s) Jar Caramel Topping
- 1 can(s) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 ounce(s) Cream Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray cookie sheet with rim (11x17x1/2) with Pam.
- Combine flour brown sugar pecans oats.
- Pour melted butter over mixture and mix well with hands.
- Spread evenly on to cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- After cookie has cooled, evenly crumble half of it into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Drizzle cookie crumble with half of caramel topping.
- In another bowl blend condensed milk and whipped topping.
- Using a hand mixer blend softened cream cheese into milk and topping mixture.
- Spread mixture over cookie crumble in baking dish.
- Top with remaining crumbled cookie mixture and drizzle with remaining caramel topping.
- Freeze until ready to serve at least 24 Hours. Thaw 10-15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AlexKeith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Praline Passion Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts