Yield: 6 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 170
- Calories from fat: 12%
- Fat: 2.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 2.9g
- Carbohydrate: 34.9g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 126mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie maple-flavored syrup
- 1/4 cup fat-free caramel-flavored ice cream topping
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla, butter, and nut flavoring
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 cups vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt, softened
- 12 reduced-fat vanilla wafers, coarsely crushed and divided
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 6 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds. Let cool slightly. Stir in pecans.
- Spoon 1 cup yogurt evenly into 6 (6-ounce) parfait glasses. Top evenly with half of crushed wafers and half of syrup mixture. Repeat layers with remaining yogurt, crushed wafers, and syrup mixture. Freeze at least 1 hour or until firm.
- To serve, top each parfait with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and a wafer.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note