This is my favourite ham recipe. It's easy to make and comes out well every time.
Praline-Mustard Glazed Ham
- 1 (7- to 8-pound) bone-in smoked spiral-cut ham half
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup firmly packed DOMINO Light Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 cooking apple, thinly sliced
- Remove skin and excess fat from smoked ham; place ham in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Stir together maple syrup and next 3 ingredients. Pour mixture over ham.
- Bake at 350° on lower oven rack 2 hours and 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 140°, basting every 20 minutes with glaze. Let ham stand 10 minutes. Remove from pan, reserving drippings. If desired, cool, cover, and chill ham.
- Remove fat from drippings with a fat separator, and discard. Cover and chill drippings, if desired. Cook drippings, raisins, and apple slices in a saucepan over low heat 5 minutes. Serve warm sauce with ham.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note