PRALINE HOLIDAY PIE
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- PRALINE HOLIDAY PIE
- 1/3 c. butter or margarine
- 1/3 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 1 lightly baked 9 5/8-inch or 9-inch pie shell
- 1 pkg. (5 1/2 oz.) instant pudding (vanilla flavor)
- 2 1/2 c. milk
- 1 envelope Dream Whip whipped topping mix
- Combine butter, brown sugar and nuts in a saucepan; heat until butter and sugar are melted. Spread in bottom of pie shell. Bake at 450 degrees for 5 minutes or until bubbly; cool.
- Prepare pie filling mix with 2 1/2 cups milk as directed on package for pie. Measure 1 cup filling; set aside.
- Pour remaining filling into pie shell. Prepare whipped topping mix
- as directed on package; blend 1 1/3 cups into the measured pie
- filling. Spoon into pie shell; chill 3 hours. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and pecans, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PRALINE HOLIDAY PIE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries