Yield: 4 servings
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (1/2-inch-thick) ham slices (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- Bake pecans in a shallow pan at 325°, stirring occasionally, 5 to 10 minutes or until toasted; set aside.
- Bake ham slices in a shallow pan at 325° for 10 minutes.
- Bring syrup, sugar, and butter to a boil in a small saucepan, stirring often. Stir in pecans, and spoon over ham.
- Bake 30 more minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes