Being from LOUISIANA, I am quite partial to pralines to begin with. This is the creamiest, tastiest, and richest praline frosting I have ever tasted. I will be making this a lot!
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Bake pecans on a baking sheet at 350° for 15 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once.
- 2. Bring butter, brown sugar, and cream to a boil in a 2-qt. saucepan over medium heat, stirring often; boil, stirring often, 1 minute. Remove from heat, and whisk in powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add toasted pecans; stir gently 3 minutes or until frosting begins to cool and thicken slightly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note