Give a gift of the Big Easy with Praline Drizzle. Lucky recipients can spoon this sweet pralilne syrup over pancakes or French toast, or serve with soft cheeses.
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/4 cups maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons loosely packed orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Bring butter, brown sugar, and water to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and stir in maple syrup, walnuts, pecans, almonds, orange zest, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Let stand 30 minutes. Spoon into 3 (8-oz.) jars. Cover with lids. Store in refrigerator up to 7 days.
- TO USE THE DRIZZLE: Spoon over pancakes or French toast, or serve with soft cheeses.
- PACKAGE IN: Weck 1/4 Liter Cylindrical Jar ($3.95; mightynest.com)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note