- 8 cup(s) QuakerÂ® Oatmeal Squares cereal
- 2 cup(s) honey roasted peanuts
- 2/3 cup(s) KaroÂ® Light OR Dark Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Combine cereal and pecans in a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine corn syrup, brown sugar and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) 90 seconds; stir, then microwave 30 seconds longer or until mixture boils. Remove from microwave; stir in vanilla and baking soda. (Mixture will bubble and foam.)
- Pour syrup mixture over cereal and nuts, stirring until well coated.
- Bake 50 minutes (or up to 60 minutes for extra crunchy snack mix), stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven and spread mixture on a large cookie sheet. When cool, break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
- *You may substitute shredded wheat cereal and/or other crunchy square shaped cereal for the Quaker® Oatmeal squares if desired.
- TIP: Try Praline Crunch with milk for breakfast!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lgriffi1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Praline Crunch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers