Community Recipe from
- Club crackers
- 2 stick(s) butter, sweet, salted
- 1 cup(s) dark brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) pecans coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9x13" pan. Lay crackers in a single layer on bottom of the pan to fill the space. In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Add sugar and pecans. Bring to a full boil. Boil for exactly 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and pour over crackers as evenly as possible. Bake for exactly 8 minutes. Remove and let cool. Cut along cracker edges to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CynthMic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes