Community Recipe from
- Club crackers
- 2 stick(s) butter, sweet, salted
- 1 cup(s) dark brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) pecans coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9x13" pan. Lay crackers in a single layer on bottom of the pan to fill the space. In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Add sugar and pecans. Bring to a full boil. Boil for exactly 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and pour over crackers as evenly as possible. Bake for exactly 8 minutes. Remove and let cool. Cut along cracker edges to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CynthMic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note