- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 (5.33-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients, mixing well. Press mixture into bottom and 1 1/2 inches up the sides of a 9-inch Springform pan. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually add sugar, milk, and flour, mixing well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 55 to 60 minutes.
Let cool in pan 30 minutes. Loosen and remove sides of Springform pan; cool completely. Cover loosely, and refrigerate overnight.
Before serving, arrange pecan halves on top of cheesecake. Serve with warm glaze.