Have made this numerous times with great success. Very yummy!!
More From Southern Living
Bake: 10 Minutes
- 15 graham cracker sheets
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- Separate each graham cracker sheet into 4 crackers; place in a lightly greased 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Sprinkle chopped pecans over graham crackers.
- Bring brown sugar and butter to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Boil 2 minutes. Pour brown sugar mixture evenly over graham crackers in pan.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Quickly remove graham crackers to wax paper, using a spatula, and let cool completely.
- Microwave semisweet chocolate morsels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds. Stir and microwave at HIGH 30 more seconds or until smooth. Drizzle chocolate evenly over cooled bars. Repeat procedure with white chocolate morsels.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts