Praline Apple Crisp
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
This slow cooker Praline Apple Crisp will fill your home with a wonderful aroma and fill your belly with sweet happiness.
Yield: Makes 10 servings
- 6 Granny Smith or Braeburn apples, cored, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chilled butter, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup toffee baking bits
- Optional: whipped topping
- Toss together apples and cinnamon. Place in a slow cooker that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray; set aside.
- Combine oats, brown sugar, flour and butter; mix with a pastry cutter or fork until crumbly. Stir in pecans and toffee bits; sprinkle over apples.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 6 hours. Top with whipped topping, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This