- 6 Granny Smith or Braeburn apples, cored, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chilled butter, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup toffee baking bits
- Optional: whipped topping
How to Make It
Toss together apples and cinnamon. Place in a slow cooker that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray; set aside.
Combine oats, brown sugar, flour and butter; mix with a pastry cutter or fork until crumbly. Stir in pecans and toffee bits; sprinkle over apples.
Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 6 hours. Top with whipped topping, if desired.