Prairie Fire - Grandma Jackie's
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef browned
- 2 teaspoon(s) jalapeno peppers chopped
- 1 onion (small) chopped
- 2 can(s) Hormel Chili (without beans)
- 1 pound(s) Velveeta Cheese cubed
- Stir all ingredients together and heat. Serve with nacho chips. Makes almos 1/2 crock pot full.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gsmith6883 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Prairie Fire - Grandma Jackie's Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks